Stay in Style on a Chateau
Experience the French life with space and luxury.
Ideal for a short romantic trip and a long vacation to fully charge again.
On Chateau Le Bois you will find everything you need for a wonderful holiday. On the domain with three acres of wooded land are chambre d'hotes and holiday accommodation where you can enjoy peace and privacy.
In the apartment, you will find a modern bathroom, fully fitted kitchen, really good beds and a cosy veranda for lovely long evenings in the open air.
In the chateau there are two beautiful guest rooms (chambre d'hotes), so also here you will find plenty of space and privacy to all guests.
Chateau Le Bois has a large swimming pool with sun loungers, seating areas, a bath house and fine terrace.
Enjoy the nature around you and the sun above you from your deck chair. Cup of coffee or glass of wine and dream but.
The nearest large cities are Brive and Tulle on 50 kilometers.
Quietness in combination with lots of activities
- Choose between romantic bedrooms on the castle and luxury cottages on the property with lots of privacy
- Pool, Boules court and children's play equipment
- Enjoy the wellness- and luxury options we offer
- In the cottages you can prepareer your own food, but Sundays we offer a BBQ for all quests. You can also order a private cook.
- Baker from the village will bring fresh bread at the domain
- Tennis court available in the village for you as a guest
- Wonderful hiking and cycling (but also on the engine or on horseback)
- Golf course; paragliding opportunities, horseback riding; ballooning etc etc in the immediate vicinity
- Restaurants and cafes nearby. There is a cozy inn in Saint Julien aux Bois himself and a few kilometers away another enjoyable with several restaurants and cafes.
- Nice flea markets and summer markets
- Beautiful castles, ruins, Romanesque churches and caves that are worth visiting
- Near the Cantal department with its volcanoes and the Puy Mary (1787 meters high). Often there are skiing possibilities during the winter
- But you can also just relax create our pool or a stroll through the woods around the castle, have a drink on one of our terraces and dream away with a good book.